Don’t lose your Breath! Review of Upper Airway Anatomy
Register here, anytime! https://forms.gle/HCSZ6yoUs7qw6D19A
– Taking a COVID-19 PCR test? Do you know WHERE (exactly) IS THAT STICK GOING? (ugh!)
– OOOOOO…. THIS PATIENT HAS A TUBE DOWN THEIR THROAT?!
– Lost your voice?
– How is this person singing soprano?!
If any of the statements apply to you, and if you want to refresh your clinical anatomy of the upper airway, come along 🙂 If you’re interested in Respiratory Medicine or Intensive Care Medicine, why not?!
1) To understand the composition of the upper airway, along with its clinical relevance.
2) Review and understand anatomical structures, neurovasculature and clinical relevance of the Larynx.
3) Quick overview of surface anatomy of the upper airway and its clinical relevance