How do we manage Paediatric Febrile Seizures?
This is a one stop shop for information on presentation and management of paediatric febrile seizures! This lecture will cover some fun facts about the topic and give you a summarized guide that will help with studying for finals!
1. Describe and classify paediatric febrile seizures
2. How does a paediatric febrile seizure present?
3. How do we assess for it in the ED?
4. Outline basic steps to managing and treating paediatric febrile seizures
5. Outline risk factors that make a febrile seizure diagnosis unlikely
6. When is the child reach for discharge and what advice do we give to parents?